10 November 2007

Silent Weekend

Another weekend is about to end. Been home resting that back of mine. Was good in a way to recover that energy, much needed. Not many activities on the siren this weekend as everyone is away. Silent as it can be. Some silly friends into the craze of Warbook on Facebook, which I can never understand or rather am not too keen to read up on it. The craze that is going on brought little joy and excitement to these friends.

Days like these make me miss the bursting weekend back home. Even if alone, I can still immerse in the bubbly streets and find somewhere comfortable to relax. Here? It is just so different. I will not dress up and head out for a walk or coffee. Why? Just to avoid getting frustrated with waiting for transport, the one and only, cabs. On top of it the inconsiderate loud or strange people who tends to disturb or interrupt time alone. Sighs. Days like these kill me.

Thoughts struggled in and out too. Cannot help it, Miss Bibi thinks alot when she is too free. These thoughts get me on my nerves. Giving it up is something not easy to do. Holding on to it brings chapters of the ugly knowns and fearful unknowns. Sitting down here, been listening to songs of the shared. Picking up thoughts and letting go of them. What is the final decision?
I wish there is someone to have a heart to heart chat though. Then again, will anyone really understand? Will anyone be able to listen and not give judgements? Feeling the emotional part of me overpowering now. I just wish time pass on quickly for me to be surrounded with TLC. I miss my friends back home dearly. Though I know some of you may be reading this and feeling worried. Don't be, Bibi has been through that much to be able to handle things alone now. I know I am never alone, because you guys are out there. Just that sometimes physical presence or even a voice I am familiar with soothes the pricks. I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!

There's a voice telling me to do it right. I guess I have to. This turmoil has to be freed. I don't want to face another silent weekend. The cycle will not end if I keep running away from the fact. Facing and dealing with it needs to take place. Do it right.

Guess the rest of the silent weekend will be with Internet till I feel tired enough to go sleep....

No comments: