04 November 2007

Romance in the air!


Venice/Venezia




Ciao! My recent visit to Venice, a city in northern Italy, excite me to really do a tour! It has always been one of the destinations I heart upon. However, luck was not on my side. It rained on the day I arrived, yes, of all days in October, it has to rain on me! Nevertheless, it did not stop me from taking walks and photos!






















The typical setting, buildings, windows, churches, canals, gondolas, bridges, yummy pizza and pasta, friendly people and mesmerising masks!











These masks, I am so in love with them. Yes they are expensive, especially those elaborated and detailed ones! Due to the rush, I was not able to make up my mind which ones to buy, till next time I will make my attacks!




Master pieces from one shop to the other, they just get better!













A gang of us, Miss Korea, Japan, Singapore, Mr UAE, Brisbane, Sydney and Argentina were merry in the rain and cold. We attacked the churches, little eating huts, restaurants, shops, to small canals and then to the Grand canal, Rialto Bridge/Ponte di Rialto, St Mark's Basilica/Basilica di San Marco a Venezia, and St Mark's Square/Piazza San Marco.



























It was too cold and the rain got heavier along the way. The final three survivors, Miss Seriously Funny Singapore, Mr Used-to-be-in Singapore Sydney and Miss Bibi Singapore! We went for our pasta and wine before heading back by the canal! Awesome trip! Thanks to all!


To Mr SinSydney/Mr Garrie Don, thanks for the memories of Singapore and it's local food plus the wonderful trip, beer and wine in Venice! We did it!




The happy rain-on-me Bibi in Venice and to Venice again!
That romance in the air, why was I not with someone special to spend time there! Ah......!







































No comments: