08 June 2007

Final Wait!

In a few hours time, my heart will be racing. I do hope I can get to that gate to be back to where I am!

My flight to Birmingham was fine, however the accommodation I was placed at was changed due to unforeseen circumstances. "Forest of Arden", a hotel in the middle of nowhere, a great view of greens and a terrific place if you are into golf! I was disappointed as I planned to do some shopping, since it was far, I glued to the greens and the appearance of little bunnies and sheep! It came in time for me to catch up my beauty sleep though. Been too addicted to my DVDs.

Before I left for UK, I started the series, "Which Star Are You From?", for once, I will have to say the leading actor's smile made me smile! He is not absolute handsome, he has this charisma in him besides his good build. Leading actress is pretty adorable and versatile. Usual love story, with a gist of Cinderella's tale. What I could not believe was....... there is a missing episode again from this set of DVDs! Episode 14. *weah* I was disappointed, nevertheless, at least the ending was delivered.

Guess my bloggies will be empty for awhile till I get back from a short holiday. I can't describe this confusion of emotions to this final wait!

No comments: