05 June 2007

Addicted

Been stuck to my lappie for the past few days. Finished one HongKong series, "To Catch the Uncatchables". The process of how a brainy cop break a string of cases, his romance and a sad ending to his life. I had a good time laughing till the ending made me reflect on how anything can happen to any of us. Also, if we have time to do what we want to do before it's too late.

Currently still on my Korean drama, "Stairway to Heaven", believed many have seen it. Highly recommended if you are not a teary person. I cried almost every single episode. So unless you are of no emotions, be prepared with tissue beside you! Of course, it made me think lots about what I have been through in relationships and my current one. I also wonder if anyone have and will love me like how the leading actor has for his true love. His love, world and heaven in one! Trust, love, dreams and promises shared, are these enough to conquer all?

Guess for me, I have got many questions which I cannot decide to throw or not. Often than not, I keep the pillars of a relationship in mind. Will the pillars fall?

*Bish* me and my emotional diarrhoea. Another lap of work before I head for somewhere I belong....

No comments: