21 June 2007

Back to Land of Independence

Missing those times back in the island of tender loving care. Where friends are just a text and call away.

It was a trip I am happy with. Though there were issues that were rather choking, these are addressed and for now, all I can is pin hopes and look forward to a surprise I have been waiting for.

I just wish I am there for some of my friends, watching their life grow with the little families they have started. Wonderful moments like these I have missed many. My best wishes to them!

Blessings, I am counting mine. For he always mention this, "Life is short...", putting thoughts to that, treasuring each day and every person presently is of such importance. Why bother to bring hurt and disappointments when you only have so much of life to live? Isn't it blissful to live with a happy heart, with no regrets in time to come?

No comments: