03 July 2007

Sleepless

Yes, another of those sleepless day. Let me count. From 29th June till date I have only managed to sleep for 18 hours. Taking the average of 8 hours a day, I am in sleep debt! I need to catch back 14 hours!!! Wow. How bad is that! On top of it, I am have not been eating well nor doing my routines in sports!
Arghhh... out of order for the moment. Ask me what's wrong? No idea. Body is not behaving and functioning. Injuries here and there too.
After work today, I managed to sleep just for 2 hours when I thought I will be in deep sleep for at least a good 8 hours. I snacked on my green tea biscuits. Ate my cup noodles, however, I just cannot seem to finish it. Lots of liquids though, my soya milk, green tea and water. I was not able to do any of the cleaning except throwing my clothes into the washing machine and dryer! Was online for the whole time, catching up with my friends back home.

I hope to have a good sleep later. Teddy land please...

No comments: