08 July 2007

Tired

My sleepless nights have torn me apart ever since then. I am still not getting the rest that a normal person should have. Am I a freak now?

My recent trip to Paris was kind of fun! A girlfriend, Elaine was with me. She look llike a total Korean though. Pretty, fair, tall and slim... photos are with her. Till I get them. We had a few drinks when we arrived. The next morning we went for a quick visit to Eiffel Tower, lunch and shopping! Shall not mention the amount of money we spent. It was an investment I guess for all of us who did "it"!

Now I am preparing to go to Korea again. This time round I hope to see more places that I have not been. Just cannot wait to be there. Dubai's weather is driving us crazy! Dusty, warm (hot) and ever so boring!

Let me go enjoy my avocado juice and rest, hopefully sleepy monster will come to me!

No comments: