31 December 2007

Tata'07, Arlow'08

The remains of my 2007 was spent with good home food and many of my great party mates, as well as family and close friends. Many things have changed for sure. My first December back home after 2 years being away.

I am happy that many of my friends have moved on to another stage in life, talking about the attached, married and those with kids. However, that makes me less occupied, more lonely? Others, not heard, not seen, wonder what is happening to these people. Well, guess I did move on to another stage in life but in a very different way.
My 2007 was filled with many events. From health, relationships, family matters and work. Financially, things did not get any better. I heart those who make memories of my 2007, thank you! There are events that made me think I was stupid. However, lessons of 2007 marked another level of my life.

2008, many goals to accomplish. First of all, to really save for my return back home, as my future seems unstable for 2008. Next is to make changes to my lifestyle, which does not seem to get any better over the years. Lastly, to build up the relationships that seem very distant from home. Wishing that in 2008, a better job will come along. Ideal will be one that includes travelling. I am hoping to be back home for good in the third quarter of 2008. Wishing that there will be more LOVE too, not just for me but the world!

So many to reflect on, so much to hope for.

Family and friends, thank you all for making my 2007 and here's to all, HAPPY 2008! With lots of love... wherever you guys may be.

No comments: