13 January 2008

Events that started 2008

Since the beginning of 2008, Winter has been my companion. It will be a friend all the way to FEB I guess! Somehow cold weather does bring on many thoughts and the mood for lazing.

Been sleepless most of the times, with funny routines that I cannot seem to avoid. Gets on my nerves really. Discipline for meal times just cannot be right. Either nothing, too little, too much, unhealthy junks or simply crazy good food! Just like my sleep - sleepless or total K.O. sessions once awhile. My resolution for 2008 to kick of healthy does not seem to take place. How irritating can I be to myself? Wanting to lose those "f"!!! Don't know if it's just my disorder or a need to... *B-slap* self!

I just attended a BBQ session/Bday surprise/gathering last night at Dubai Marina. Was a great place to stay at! Reminds me of East Coast Park back home. Probably staying there will make my choice of settlement a different one. Finally caught up with the gang here after approx. two months as I have been away. Lots to catch up on especially things that were happening with friends. One got a girlfriend recently - really happy to see him attached. Others been back from tours and leave. Hmmm, wondering when I will head on to a good holiday with someone at least!Of course, there is GG who had to vent the unlucky events that happened - car accidents! Guess the surprise last night killed the anger off and hopefully will lead on to better luck! Being away from home and having friends to remember your special day warms the heart really. Thanks to those who made it happen for Lyndy and GG, the GOH twins!

Not been partying with the group ever since last October. Wonder when we will be able to gather everyone out to play!

It's a home day for me. Hope to adjust my sleep and diet back to the green zone on the health bar. Till the next... hope those at home had a great weekend!

No comments: