23 January 2008

Bad days

Everyone has their bad days I guess. I just had mine. It all started well beginning this month when I had the opportunity to visit Milan over a four days period. However, it started out wrong. From the people I have to travel with to the faulty internet connection I paid for to plans that did not happened.
Italy is a place I always wanted to visit. From Milan, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Rome etc. However, this trip being a great opportunity to roam about, turned out to be a great disappointment with no one to go out with. Not that I cannot do it alone but what's the point without travel mates? I tried walking in the streets and thanks to luck, I was disturb and even pestered by a few boys. I was dressed decently mind you, winter clothes!!! Just luck I guess! Waited this morning as some of us did plan to meet and head to Florence. After 30 minutes of waiting, I made calls. Right guess? Two said they were not feeling well, one just woke up, so in the end, plan cancelled. Me? Back in the room with laptop and hoping the internet connection will not fail me this time.

What else can I do right? Just hope time pass by faster so that my hopes for Milan here will melt away. Guess Italy trip will have to be another time, with friends who will make things more happening and meaningful!

Let me get back on MSN - to stay in touch with the world, not feeling so lonely at least...

No comments: