01 March 2009

Lala Times

Have you taken a break - I meant by months? I just did for a month and I am already feeling so good - not. First time ever, to try not to hop on to another job after one resignation. Yes, in bad times still. How daring yeah? Coupled with the fact that I have no drive for the next job I want to be in.

Two ways ahead, to go back to what I did or to move to something which is going to create a whole new chaotic world of mine. Decision making used to be so easy for me. Dare to dream, plan to execute, get the job and be on it! Without a dream, my path stalled. My path ahead fogged up.

Many doors are open but the fact that I have no dreams, no dare. The plans to execute are not there and to be on a job - I dare dream - not - which!

Lala times are filled with activities for my brain and emotions. I get tired at times, don't know why, I got drained.

Good news of others make me smile. Tying the knots and sharing lives in future... how sweet. Bouncing the question back to me - dare not even dream.

Lala times are going to be over soon. I need to gear up and move towards a whole new world... will I make it? I don't know. At least I can give it a try, put in my best before I am sentenced the compatibility to my capability.

No comments: