17 October 2008

Home Sweet Home

When I left, I turned back and there were flashbacks of that beginning 3 years back. Saddened but at the same time I kept telling self it is time to be home. That journey I took, I have never regretted. My dream fulfilled. Been there, done that. Bravo!

What worries me now - what's next? I always pursue dreams I set. Now I am lost, not knowing which path to go, what door to open. Worrying will not help they say. Guess being home and letting nature takes its course is the only answer till I discover my next pursue.

That feeling of wanting to be back in the job overwhelmed me as I board the plane. The errands that I had to run made me real tired that I slept having dreams on the plane. . Emotions built up as I arrived into homeland. Home is always somewhere I am proud to be!

Met him... it was after so long to me. A bit strange but yet butterflies filled my stomach. At last, I can be normal and spend time with him. Knowing that I have someone to lean on and talk to.

No comments: