13 June 2008

OOopps!

Missing! OOOpppsiez!
Well, for those who have been trying to get me day and night, with no response from me, my apologies. I have been sick 50% of the time since May started. On top of it, my work schedule is terrible even till date.
Food posioning, fever, flu and cough. Non-stop travelling from one place to another. Sometimes as I open my eyes, I get lost with which part of the world, and in what time zone. My MSN may be on and I may be home, but the energy level was near to zero. Probably age is really catching up!
Thank goodness, I have Kat with me. Though this may be short-lived, I guess, it's never too late too have a flatmate like her! Same frequency of madness!

Anything new?
Decisions after decisions. What come may? The date of my return is drawing closer! The fears of many things in life kinda eats me up at times.

Till my next, shall really catch a nap before I start my hectic "smiling" job again.

No comments: