03 May 2008

MIA?

Hi, for those who have been wondering how busy I am...why I been missing in action... I was drowned, with matters!
Not been in best of luck as yet. Hoping, wishing upon the stars that things will be better. It's not easy to be heartless or shall I say be emotionally hardened. Anyway, to move forward for self, I guess being a little selfish is a need. When will life ever start for me if I...... so.... well.....

For now, I have been sick for a few days. Nothing new in Dubai.. I think I am allergic to this place! Been like a little baby, all I could do was, sleep, eat, poopoo - not that I want to, medicine popping and the cycle repeats.... The pain in tumtum attacks are horrifying. Faintful events initially, now slightly better. I am hoping I don't have to visit the hospital again. Yewwwww... be it the stool samples I have to give or the nurses and doctors I have to face! However, I really managed to sleep a lot these few days. The medicine was that magical, puts Bibi to zzzz-land!

Will update soon with the latest trip to Hong kong... for now is get well soon to me!

No comments: